Tuesday 4 May 2010

Response to Yasmin's Blog- Alcohol

I agree with Yasmin when she says it is acceptable to go out and drink alcohol a few times a week. I do not however think if you go out more than this a few times a week your an alcoholic as if that person goes out every day that week and consumes within their recommend daily amount of alcohol then they would not be an alcoholic- I would consider an individual who drinks excessively and consumer a lot of units on a daily basis is an alcoholic. I also agree where she says UNI makes students drink more- I think it does because everyone around you drinks, surely you will also want to or you maybe even feel pressured into doing so. Overall I think Yasmin has made very good points especially into relation to the good and bad points of drinking alcohol.

http://yasminplatt5.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-attitude-towards-drinking-is-that.html#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment